Friday, July 6, 2012

thankful...

I am following my sister's lead and taking a moment to remember the things in my life that I am thankful for. I am not going to lie, there have been times in the past few months where I have struggled to be thankful. There are times when relationship, wedding, family, life stuff is hard. There are times when I have lost sight of all the things in my life that are amazing and from the Lord. I want to remember them more. I want to be more thankful for the good things in the midst of the hard things.

A few things that I have been thankful for recently:
that my soon-to-be in-laws love the Lord
that the Lord has given my mother and I a truly close friendship
my sister, her family, and that sweet babe growing inside her
honesty
a fiance that works so hard to break through my walls
my little apartment
hot summer weather (even though almost everyone else hates it)
real "i can tell you anything and you will still like me" friendship
for situations only the Lord can change
grace and acceptance
affirmation from my parents
babies
reuniting
oh, and jalapeno burgers from Harris Teeter

what is on your list?


thankful <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment